Consultants should be present on day one and stay involved through product delivery. They are the person that should understand every challenge, every stakeholder and every client desire. They should keep the team hyper focused on the objective and consider every decision through a high-level ‘strategic’ lens.
Our product strategy is supported by a 360° understanding of the situation. We start with research to uncover client needs, user wants, market trends, and the competitive landscape. Then we get into the nuts and bolts of business planning, including cost and profitability projections, rationalization and all the MBA-school acronyms.
- Market research
- User research
- Competitive analysis
- Data & Analytics
- Financial & Business Planning
- Return on investment and ownership cost projections
- Vendor selection
- Portfolio rationalization
- Process improvement
- Definition of performance indicators
- Roadmap creation
- Requirements and user story definition
- Initial product concept design